Dry carpet cleaning in Brisbane is great for today’s carpets using modern fibres.
When you choose to use this kind of dry carpet cleaning, you do not have to settle for high pH solutions that can shorten the life of your carpet. You also do not need to go for the usual water flushing process. Soaking and spraying your carpets with water can cause damage to the delicate material. What’s more, using detergents can result in stick residues which attract more soil and oily substances.
When it comes to your traditional carpets, you can also be assured of an amazing cleaning process that will take away the soil and dirt safely without having to apply a huge amount of moisture or water. This way, your carpet will not get destroyed easily. It can also last longer. Furthermore, your carpets will also be deodorised as well as protected from stains too.
Dry fusion carpet cleaning is known to have a lasting effect, coupled with softness and brightness of colour and design. This is a great maintenance process that is low moisture used in between our tailored steam cleaning package.
What is the Process of Dry Fusion Carpet Cleaning?
Before you decide on whether our Brisbane-based dry carpet cleaning is for you, it is best to understand the process involved.
Here are the steps included in this treatment:
- Inspection – The professional carpet cleaners will check out your carpet first to see what kind of fibres are used. They will also try to detect all the spots and stains.
- Pre-Conditioning with Spotting – Different types of detergents will be used on your carpet depending on the type of fibres there are. Expert cleaners will apply special hot detergent to condition the carpet and also for specific spot and stain removals.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning with Antimicrobial and Stain Guard Protection – Here comes the main procedure which is the actual dry fusion cleaning. This results in the dirt and soil separating and going up into special pads used. Then you can also be assured of a shield from bacteria, dirt, and stain.
- Rotary Dry Pad Application – This application is important to leave the carpet very dry, taking away the need to let it dry by itself. This way, the brightness or vividness of your carpet can go up by 20%!
- Final Grooming – This last step aims to remove cleaning marks. The carpet pile will be left standing. This way, you do not have to worry about a long time for drying. This will also help improve the carpet’s beauty.
These steps in dry fusion carpet cleaning will help you understand the exact process that is done in dry fusion carpet cleaning.
Our Dry Fusion Add On Services
- Pre-Vacuum Procedure with Filtration – The next step to be done is the dry vacuuming process that is guaranteed to get rid of around 70% or more of the dry soil. This comes with a remarkable filtration of high quality which is commonly used in industrial settings.
- Furniture Movement – Naturally, the pieces of furniture in your home have to be moved around in order for the cleaners to continue the process efficiently
- Foam Blocks and Protective Tabs Use – Foam blocks will be positioned so the furniture can be at higher levels. Protective tabs will be used so moisture will not transfer to the furniture pieces
Call AllAces Cleaning & Restoration now on 1800 00 10 10 and speak with one of our qualified customer service representatives who can help you with finding the best solution in Brisbane for your dry carpet cleaning needs.