24/7 emergency service
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration is your trusted partner for effective water damage restoration solutions in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Northern NSW, Sydney, and Greater Melbourne. Our IICRC-certified and highly experienced teams are dedicated to delivering exceptional service. We’re available 24/7 for emergency support, ensuring that AllAces is there when you need us to expertly dry, restore, and sanitise your property.
In addition to our core services, we offer a comprehensive Moisture Inspection & Report package. With this option, our experts visit your property to assess its water history and conduct moisture readings. The result is a detailed report that includes information on moisture levels, potential mould growth risks, and a range of recommended remediation strategies.
Years of experience
What is Involved
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration is consistently at the forefront of industry knowledge and innovation for water damage restoration. We take pride in offering a premium service that will leave you with a safe, dry property. We are also careful to address the knock-on effects of water damage, such as mould and odours.
Our water damage restoration solutions extend to a range of clean-up services including:
- Wet carpet drying and cleaning,
- Wood floor drying,
- Structural drying,
- Mould remediation and odour removal,
- Speciality restoration and emergency water damage restoration.
Why Engage a Professional?
Who to call for water damage restoration?
When water damage tragedies occur, professional water damage restoration technicians should be called in as soon as possible to properly restore your property. The ramifications of a DIY water damage restoration can be significant and long-lasting:
- Flooded structures can take weeks to dry out without restoration,
- Standing water can compromise the safety of occupants inside a structure and become a serious health issue if left unresolved,
- The foundations of a building can be damaged by rotting and deterioration as a result of water remaining within a structure,
- Corrosion resulting from water penetration can damage electrical equipment, including wiring and endangering people,
- The surfaces of a building may be lined with asbestos and other dangerous contaminants left by floodwaters causing a major safety hazard,
- Paper products can deteriorate quickly and may be prone to growing mould.
Simply drying visible moisture is never the full solution. Our trained personnel use only the best and most advanced professional extraction and drying tools to ensure that all moisture left from flooding is eliminated from the space. We can clean and restore your carpets, floors, sub-floors, underlays, walls, skirting boards, contents and ceilings. Only when no moisture is left behind can mould growth and its associated odours be prevented.
Trust the experts and contact the team at 1800 00 10 10 today or fill in the form below!
Will you be able to completely dry my property?
Our technicians will take moisture readings before, during and after the job to check how our drying is progressing. We will not complete a job until the moisture content is at a level deemed acceptable by IICRC standards.
How much will it cost?
Pricing is variable based on a number of factors – size of the effected area, severity of water ingress, time of day and the water class type. For more information on your unique circumstances, call our offices on 1800 00 1010.
When are you available?
Our typical business hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm, however we offer a 24/7 emergency service.