24/7 emergency service
Water Damage Restoration Service
From floodwaters to leaking dishwashers, AllAces Cleaning & Restoration provides effective water damage restoration solutions across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Sydney.
Our certified and highly experienced teams work hard to deliver an unrivalled service. Offering 24/7 support for emergencies, you can be confident that AllAces will be there when you need us to dry, restore and sanitise your property.
Also available is our Moisture Inspection & Report package in which we attend site, learn the property’s history of water ingress and conduct moisture readings. The result is a full report on our findings including the moisture content, potential mould growth activity, and a suite of recommended remediation strategies.
If you need assistance or are looking to have a water damage restoration company on-call, do not hesitate to reach out to discuss our services. Find the peace of mind in knowing that the professionals are only one phone call away.
Years of experience
What is Involved
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration is consistently at the forefront of industry knowledge and innovation for water damage restoration. We take pride in offering a premium service that will leave you with a safe, dry property. We are also careful to address the knock-on effects of water damage, such as mould and odours.
Our water damage restoration solutions extend to a range of clean-up services including:
- Wet carpet drying and cleaning,
- Wood floor drying,
- Structural drying,
- Mould remediation and odour removal,
- Speciality restoration and emergency water damage restoration.
You can be confident in AllAces Cleaning & Restoration and expect the following of our water damage restoration services:
- Knowledgeable, skilful, and certified personnel that will promptly attend to your water damaged property – certified by the IICRC, the globally recognised authority in our industry.
- Pre- and post-moisture reading to instil confidence and prove the effectiveness of the work we do.
- An itemised report and/or a detailed quotation, covering all recommended restoration work to be done.
- Any standing water will be extracted as soon as possible.
- Furniture, carpet, flooring and the property structure itself will be dried and restored to minimise water damage.
- If needed, deodorising and disinfecting will be carried out.
- Electronics and equipment affected by water damage will be recorded, assessed and deemed restorable or non-restorable.
- Any furniture or flooring soiled by flood water will be assessed and if restorable, cleaned.
Why Engage a Professional?
Flooding in Australia can be catastrophic, and unfortunately, ours is a country where natural disasters including bush fires and flooding occur frequently, causing millions of dollars in water damage to properties, devastating homes and businesses. Simple accidents such as an overflowing sink, leaking dishwasher, or dripping air-conditioners can also have serious implications if not handled correctly.
When water damage tragedies occur, professional water damage restoration technicians should be called in as soon as possible to properly restore your property. The ramifications of a DIY water damage restoration can be significant and long-lasting:
- Flooded structures can take weeks to dry out without restoration,
- Standing water can compromise the safety of occupants inside a structure and become a serious health issue if left unresolved,
- The foundations of a building can be damaged by rotting and deterioration as a result of water remaining within a structure,
- Corrosion resulting from water penetration can damage electrical equipment, including wiring and endangering people,
- The surfaces of a building may be lined with asbestos and other dangerous contaminants left by floodwaters causing a major safety hazard,
- Paper products can deteriorate quickly and may be prone to growing mould.
Simply drying visible moisture is never the full solution. Our trained personnel use only the best and most advanced professional extraction and drying tools to ensure that all moisture left from flooding is eliminated from the space. We can clean and restore your carpets, floors, sub-floors, underlays, walls, skirting boards, contents and ceilings. Only when no moisture is left behind can mould growth and its associated odours be prevented.
Will you be able to completely dry my property?
Our technicians will take moisture readings before, during and after the job to check how our drying is progressing. We will not complete a job until the moisture content is at a level deemed acceptable by IICRC standards.
Will your equipment be noisy?
Yes. Whilst our equipment is some of the quietest available on the market it is still quite noisy and intrusive. Despite the interruptions to your daily activities, we highly recommend allowing our equipment to run their course and, thus complete the job sooner.
How much will it cost?
Pricing is variable based on a number of factors – time of the day, size of the effected area, severity of water ingress and the water class type. For more information on your unique circumstances, call our offices on 1800 00 1010.
When are you available?
Our typical business hours are Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm, however we offer a 24/7 emergency service.