35 years experience
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration provides comprehensive fire damage restoration services in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Northern NSW, Sydney, and Greater Melbourne. Our team specialises in removing harmful soot and residue, making spaces safe and ready for repainting and return. Available for immediate assistance or on-call services, we offer efficient and thorough fire damage clean-up to help businesses and homeowners recover quickly from fire incidents.
Years of experience
What is Involved
Our IICRC-certified technicians will attend the site to see the extent of the damages firsthand. We then establish a tailored fire damage remediation strategy, a timeline for works to be carried out, and expected outcomes. We collaborate with you to ensure all your needs are met.
Accounting for the unique circumstances surrounding every case, variations of the following fire damage remediation process are used:
- Initial walk-through and visit with site contacts to determine the condition of the property and contents. In this step, we seek confirmation that the building is safe for our technicians to access.
- Removal of non-restorable contents from the site.
- Carbon filtering air scrubbers are installed to assist in eliminating odours and improving air quality.
- Cleansing and sanitisation of restorable ceiling, walls, floor and fixtures.
- Cleansing and sanitisation of contents.
- Once restoration services have been completed, we conduct another site inspection.
- A full suite of odour remediation treatments are available should the property and/or contents require these services.
Why Engage a Professional?
Smoke and fire residues are dangerous, posing significant health risks. Only experienced professionals with recognised certifications and the proper equipment can be trusted to do the job. Do not risk the safety of your family or colleagues by attempting to remediate fire damage by yourself, or by using unqualified service providers.
Trust the experts and contact the AllAces team at 1800 00 10 10 or fill in the form below!
Will you be able to remove the soot?
Yes, our service will remove the soot from affected areas. We cannot. however, remediate surfaces that have been severely burnt as they would have sustained permanent damage.
What is the outcome of your service?
We will restore the affected area to a paintable state, removing all harmful substance and chemicals emitted by the fire. We also have the option to include odour remediation options as well.
How long will it take?
The timing is subjective to the size of the affected area and severity of the fire. Call us at our offices on 1800 00 1010, to discuss you unique circumstances.