30 years experience
Fire is devasting. At AllAces Cleaning & Restoration, we are ready to step in and help you start the process of recovery. Committed to providing complete fire damage restoration to buildings across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Northern NSW, we can get you back in your space sooner.
Our services are designed to remove the remnants of all harmful soot and residue left in fire affected buildings. We will leave the space safe for inhabitants and ready to be repainted, structural damage notwithstanding.
If you need assistance or are looking to have a water damage restoration company on-call, do not hesitate to reach out to discuss our services. Following the drama and adrenaline of a fire incident, AllAces Cleaning & Restoration is here to deliver a comprehensive and efficient fire damage restoration service.
Years of experience
What is Involved
Immediacy is critical when dealing with fire damage. Psychological and financial costs aside, fire damage can result in:
- Thermal damage, caused by the heat, to the internal structures, fixings, and the contents of the structure.
- Permanent smoke damage to exteriors and paint.
- Fatigue in metals leading to future breakdown of certain materials and structures.
- Smoke damage and discolouration to wood, plastics and decorative finishes.
- Corrosive contaminants from the heat can damage and attack certain metals, causing immediate damage as well as potential future issues.
Our IICRC certified technicians will attend site to see the extent of the damages firsthand. We then establish a tailored fire damage remediation strategy, timeline for works to be carried out, and expected outcomes. We collaborate with you to ensure all your needs are met. Accounting for the unique circumstances surrounding every case, variations of the following fire damage remediation process are used:
- Initial walk-through and visit with site contacts to determine the condition of the property and contents. In this step we seek confirmation that the building is safe for our technicians to access.
- Removal of non-restorable contents from site.
- Carbon filtering air scrubbers are installed to assist in eliminating odours and improving air quality.
- Cleansing and sanitisation of restorable ceiling, walls, floor and fixtures.
- Cleansing and sanitisation of contents.
- Once restoration services have been completed, we conduct another site inspection.
- A full suite of odour remediation treatments are available should the property and/or contents require these services.
Why Engage a Professional?
Smoke and fire residues are dangerous, posing significant health risks. Only experienced professionals with recognised certifications and the proper equipment can be trusted to do the job. Do not risk the safety of your family or colleagues by attempting to remediate fire damage by yourself, or by using unqualified service providers. Contact AllAces Cleaning & Restoration and secure viable and permanent solutions to your fire damage problems today.
Will you be able to remove the soot?
Yes, our service will remove the soot from affected areas. We cannot. however, remediate surfaces that have been severely burnt as they would have sustained permanent damage.
What is the outcome of your service?
We will restore the affected area to a paintable state, removing all harmful substance and chemicals emitted by the fire. We also have the option to include odour remediation options as well.
How long will it take?
The timing is subjective to the size of the affected area and severity of the fire. Call us at our offices on 1800 00 1010, to discuss you unique circumstances.
Do your technicians have the correct qualifications to do the job properly?
Yes, absolutely. Our technicians receive IICRC training and observe all associated industry standards.