AllAces Cleaning & Restoration offers expert hoarding and squalor clean-up services, addressing the health risks and stress these environments create for occupants and those around them. Specialising in efficiently and discreetly managing even the most chaotic spaces, our services extend across Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, and surrounds.
Years of experience
What is Involved
Hoarding involves the excessive accumulation of items, creating dysfunctional living spaces, while squalor is characterised by the build-up of filth, such as rotting food and waste, posing health risks.
Our hoarding and squalor remediation services will always start with a detailed understanding of the scope of work. We speak to all available stakeholders, review photos and attend the site to help us develop a clear understanding of what work needs to be carried out.
A typical hoarding and/or squalor job will see our technicians engage in a selection of the following activities:
- A walk-through with the site contact to determine what contents are to be removed and discarded.
- All negotiated furniture, fixtures and appliances will be stripped from the house and removed for either remediation or disposal.
- Carpet and window furnishings will be either removed or decontaminated.
- A thorough sanitisation of the property will be carried out to ensure it is safe for inhabitants to return to.
- An odour and/or mould remediation will be conducted, if necessary
- A final walk-through is conducted with the initial site contact for sign-off.
Why Engage a Professional?
It is always best to use professional services when dealing with hoarding and squalor situations. It is the only way to ensure the process is completed to the highest possible standard. Additionally, hoarding and squalor remediation are both physically and emotionally demanding tasks. Professional service providers, such as AllAces Cleaning & Restoration, are trained, qualified and experienced – capable of delivering incredible results in your time of need.
Contact the experts today at 1800 00 10 10 or fill in the form below!