A professional service delivered with deep respect and minimal disruption.
Losing a loved one is often an overwhelming experience. It can be hard to know what to do and how to ensure it is done the right way. At AllAces Cleaning & Restoration, we are sensitive and understanding to your circumstances.
Years of experience
What is Involved
Our services are conducted with great care, and we pride ourselves on the consideration we have for the space and possessions handled in the process. We offer a multi-faceted service including:
- A guarantee to handle all sentimental and confidential items with the care and respect they deserve.
- Working closely with the family to identify items to keep, discard, sell and/or donate.
- Systematically sorting, organising and dispatching goods found within the house and on the property, accompanied with a photo inventory of articles handled by our service team.
- Cleaning of the house interior as well as a basic tidy-up of the yard.
- Removal of any rubbish or waste from the house and property.
Why Engage a Professional?
Do not go through this difficult time on your own. When you call our team, you be assured that we have the best team of experts and professionals available.
Are you able to assist if they passed in the house and have left biohazard materials behind?
Yes, we can help you. If there have been bodily fluids left in the home, we will take great care to restore it.
Will you help us place items in storage?
We are more than happy to help you transport furniture and personal items to a second location for storage.
Will your technicians respect the home and belongings?
Absolutely. Our technicians understand the delicacy and difficulty of such terrible circumstances and conduct themselves accordingly.
My client/family member is finding this process very difficult, are you flexible on timing?
We understand that this can be a very distressing, and often traumatic process for everyone involved. We will always try out best to be as flexible as possible, however, we can only work within the parameters of our schedule so delays could push the project as far as a week behind schedule.