For delicate fabrics and those that are not colour-fast, Blind Pelmets and curtains as well as areas that need to be cleaned with low levels of moisture, it is safe to use the Dry Foam Process.
This cleaning procedure is more of a maintenance procedure than restoration cleaning. We make use of this procedure only when we are not in a position to implement the Deluxe Upholstery Cleaning procedure.
Procedure for Cleaning Delicate Fabrics
- Pre-inspection involves identification of fabric fibre and surveying for locating spots and stains. An evaluation of the fabric is carried out and professional advice is provided.
- Dry vacuuming is done with the help of a hospital-grade filter. Dry vacuuming helps to remove more than 70 percent of dry soils.
- Foam is then applied to the fabric with the help of sponges to break down soils and sweat. It encapsulates the soil.
- The next step is to carry out dry vacuuming with the help of extraction equipment. This helps to remove all residues as well as more soils.
- The dry vacuuming process is followed with deodorisation misting so that the fabric smells great.
- Dry towelling is then done to pick up whatever soiling is left behind and make the fabric dry.
- The last step is to use high-speed air movers so that your upholstery becomes completely dry before we leave your premises.
Protect Your Investment
You can protect the investment you have made in maintaining your upholstery by using our spot and spill warranty for one year.
You can opt to use either Guardsman’s fluoro-chemical protector or solvent protector because both the products are capable of making your upholstery resistant to stains because of oil, water, soil, dyes and also wear and tear. If you avail the free Home Pro Spotter services of All Aces Cleaning & Restoration, then also you are eligible for a spot and spill warranty for a period of one year.
New fabrics purchased from manufacturers such as Domayne Furniture, Harvey Norman and Freedom in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and America are offered Guardsman protection packages. All Aces Restoration is Guardsman’s recommended cleaner for Australia.
On new fabrics, Guardsman also offers a five-year warranty for stain resistance. This gives an indication of the quality of the fabrics.
Dry foam cleaning method is used to freshen up delicate fabrics that are not colour-fast. This method is also useful in fixing browning situations and cleaning fabrics that can only be cleaned through a dry procedure.
Contact us for all of your delicate fabric cleaning requirements.