When it comes to cigarette odour control, call All Aces – we’ll have the answers.
If you’re a smoker, we can easily fix the cigarette smoke smell in your house, turning it in to a “non smoker’s” room in no time.
Some of the odour control situations we assist with include:
- Refreshing a home you may have purchased that was owned by a smoker.
- If you plan on renting a home or room previously inhabited by a smoker; or
- If you rent hotel rooms, we can get rid of the smell.
We provide a range of services that can assist with any cigarette odour control problems. For example, if you need to have the inside of a building cleaned, we can use a counteract-ant to remove the smell. We add it in to the cleaning product we use to clean rugs, carpets, linens, upholstery, ceilings and walls, and all other surfaces of the building.
We use a number of methods to rid buildings of odour, including:
- Air scrubbers with charcoal filters, which are basically large HEPA vacuum cleaners. A pre-filter, carbon filter, and HEPA filter break down contaminants in the air.
- VaporShark uses a neutralising dry vapour, which is diffused as the air passes, to penetrate the surfaces. A powerful blend of oils are found in the sealed membranes, and help neutralise the odour, without use of ozone.
- Ozone (Acezone), a bacterial and fungicidal gas, works as a fumigator in the air. It breaks down carbon molecules, to rid the air of smoke.
- Hydroxyl, are safe and recurring molecules, created in the atmosphere when UV rays react with vapour. Odorox Hydroxyl replicate this process; they are 100% safe, and about 33% more effective than ozone, and 2.5 times more germicidal than chlorine.
If you have problems with cigarette smoke, call us at 1800 00 10 10. We’re sure to have a solution that’s just right for your needs.