Paslode Impulse Nail Gun
- Adjustable depth of drive
- Carry case
- Cordless, no compressor required
- Drives C & ND brads
- Light & well balanced
- Quick & easy setup
- Quick clear feature
Used to force in stainless steel nails.
FLIR Infrared Thermal Camera
FLIR is the smallest, lightest and most affordable thermal imaging camera on the market. It is incredibly easy to use and requires no former experience. It really is a matter of “point-shoot-detect” to obtain high-quality thermal images that will immediately give you the thermal information you need.
- Outstanding ease-of-use
The camera is extremely easy to understand and operate, designed for entry-level users. The camera is intuitive and comes with a full manual.
- Fully automatic
Produces instant, point-and-shoot JPEG thermal imagery that carries all required temperature data and can be stored internally or externally, sent and analyzed.
- Focus free
The fixed focus free lens makes using the FLIR i5/i7 a snap.
- Compact and lightweight
FLIR weighs only 365 g, and is easy to store in a belt pouch.
- Extremely Rugged
FLIR i-Series thermal imaging cameras withstand a 2 meter drop. They are watersplash proof and IP43 rated.
- SD Card Storage
Stores images with unique ID in radiometric JPEG format, containing all temperature data on a standard miniSD card. USB file transfer to PC.
- Reporting and analysis software included
FLIR Tools software is included and the camera is also compatible with the more powerful FLIR Reporter.
- Outstanding measurement/accuracy
High accuracy of ±2°C or ±2% produces sensitive thermal images for general purpose maintenance analysis. Measures temperatures up to +250°C and detects temperature differences as small as 0.10°C.
- Measurement functions
Spotmeter, box with max./min. temperatures, isotherm above/below (depending on model).
Trio 4.5mm Borescope – Inspection Camera
High quality extremely flexible digital inspection camera, built-in protection against water submersion and dirt, with rechargeable LCD monitor.
This inspection camera also has the added feature of a small 4.5mm camera head on a 1m flexible tube. You can record and images and video which can be downloaded later via a USB lead. Excellent for showing to others and making reports.
Powered infrared light for work in complete darkness. See inside any hard to reach places and perform precision work.
- 2.4GHz wireless inpection camear with recording monitor
- CMOS image sensor 320×240 pixels
- 63 degree horizontal viewing angle
- 3.5′ TFT-LCD wireless monitor with rechargeable li-battery and SD card recording (Max. SD card: 16GB)
- 480×640 effective pixels
- Mini Waterproof camera with 1m flexible extendable tube
- 4 x LED Lights for vision in the dark
- Waterproof level for camera: IP67
Extech Mini Thermo-Anemometer with IR Thermometer
- CFM/CMM Thermo- Anemometer with built-in non-contact IR Thermometer measures remote surface temperatures to 500°F (260°C) with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and Laser Pointer
- Simultaneous display of Air Flow or Air Velocity plus Ambient Temperature
- Easy to set Area dimensions (cm2) are stored in the meter’s internal memory for the next power on
- Resolution of 0.01m/sec
- 20 point average for Air Flow
- Super large (9999 count) LCD Backlit Display
- 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83″D (72mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9ft (120cm) cable
- Complete with vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, 9V battery, and protective rubber holster
Omega Infrared Thermometer
The Omega Infrared Thermometer is an economical, non-contact thermometer that is simple to operate. Its patented laser sighting system defines the target for point and shoot measurement of temperatures from -20 to 320ºC (-4 to 608ºF). Reads surface temperatures in less than a second.