Pet Urine Odour and Stain Removal for Rugs
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration has been assisting with stains and urine odours on rugs since 1988.
Pet urine odours and hard stains are often near impossible to remove with regular cleaning products. That is why it is important that you find a professional who can do the job. Here at AllAces Cleaning & Restoration we offer our professional services to remove pet urine odour and stains. It is important to remember, however, that the acidic nature of urine often poses a unique challenge to removing stains. Conscious of our ethos to never disappoint our customers, we must advise that each rug must be subject to inspection before determining if stains can be removed.
Our typically rug stain and odour removal process is outlined below.
- The rug is inspected with the use of a moisture meter to identify spots where salt from urine has been deposited.
- Then the rug is cleaned with the help of the Rug Badger.
- The rug is then dry vacuumed with a commercial vacuum cleaner that has been fitted with a HEPA-filter.
- After that, the rug is soaked for 24 hours in the wash pit with special urine odour removal products.
- Next, the rugs are washed and rinsed to remove any excess moisture.
- The rugs are then dried in our special humidity-controlled room.
- Then, any special attention to fix discolouration issues like cellulosic browning are carried out.
- Finally, a second inspection with the help of the moisture meter to ensure that there are no salt deposits and that the rug is back to its normal condition.
- After this, the final inspection is carried out to ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction.
If you, or anyone you know, needs urine odour or stain removal for rugs, give us a call at AllAces Cleaning & Restoration on 1800 00 1010.