Finding high quality carpet cleaning services can be an extremely daunting task, especially if you are not sure what to look for. It is common for many non-certified companies to be in and out of your house within a span of 20 minutes. The question is: Has your carpet received more than just a splash of sub-grade carpet shampoo and a quick kiss from the vacuum cleaner? Most of the time the answer is, No. At All Aces Cleaning and Restoration, we take our carpet cleaning business very seriously. We understand the value of your time and money, which is why each of our services are tailor made to suit your requirements. All Aces Cleaning and Restoration provides carpet cleaning in Brisbane, Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast.
Why choose us over conventional carpet cleaners?
We will not simply say choose us; instead, we say educate yourself on the services we provide in comparison to our competition. Once you do that, you won’t want to choose any other carpet cleaning company. Such is the confidence we have in our wide range of carpet cleaning services. If you don’t know which service to choose from then you can check out the Carpet Cleaning Systems page to rank and compare the various benefits.
We don’t believe in making misleading statements which is why our services truly speak for themselves.
Our Deluxe Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection– Carpet Fibre Identification. Spot & Stain Survey.
Professional advice & evaluation of your carpets
- Careful movement of furniture. Most furniture will be moved. (Beds, lounges, dressing table, chairs etc.)
- Pre-vacuum with industrial up-right; hospital grade filtration.
Dry vacuuming will remove more than 72% of dry soil.
- Pre-conditioning and spotting (some spots and stains extra)
This is our detergent, applied hot, it starts working immediately. We use the correct detergent for your specific fibre.
- Rotary agitation with soft brush of pad. To loosen soiling. Cleans up to 50% better.
Agitation will loosen soiling from carpet fibres.
- Powerful steam extraction. (State of the art equipment)
Powerful equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuum, resulting in cleaner dryer carpets. For high-rises we use a portable rotary steam extractor.
- Deodorising and neutralising. No sticky residue, no re-soiling.
Acid rinsing to neutralise carpets, preventing chemical residue build-up.
- Allergy Treatment.
- Replace furniture with foam block and protective tabs.
Foam blocks elevate furniture and tabs prevent transfer of moisture, protecting carpets & furniture.
- Final grooming to remove cleaning marks.
Resets the carpet pile, pile is left standing to maximise appearance and reduce drying times.
Note: Additional steps will need to be added if carpets have medium to heavy soiling.
Contact our office now on 1800 00 10 10. All Aces Cleaning & Restoration can help you find the best solution for all your carpet cleaning needs in Brisbane.