This service is recommended for carpets that have been well cared for, or are perhaps only a year or two old.
Your weekly run around with the vacuum cleaner will help remove incident surface dirt, but it will not penetrate to the underlay. This is where the majority of particulates sit, pressed deep into the carpet by foot traffic over time. Maintaining a regular schedule of professional carpet cleaning is the very best way to keep nasty bacteria, allergens, and dust mites at bay.
Our Standard Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection– Carpet Fibre Identification. Spot & Stain Survey.Professional advice & evaluation of your carpets
- Careful movement of furniture. Most furniture will be moved. (Beds, lounges, dressing table, chairs etc.)
- Pre-vacuum with industrial up-right; hospital grade filtration.
Dry vacuuming will remove more than 72% of dry soil.
This is our detergent, applied hot, it starts working immediately. We use the correct detergent for your specific fibre.
- Powerful steam extraction. (State of the art equipment)
Powerful equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuum, resulting in cleaner dryer carpets. For high-rises we use a portable rotary steam extractor.
- Deodorising and neutralising. No sticky residue, no re-soiling.
Acid rinsing to neutralise carpets, preventing chemical residue build-up.
- Allergy Treatment.
- Replace furniture with foam block and protective tabs.
Foam blocks elevate furniture and tabs prevent transfer of moisture, protecting carpets & furniture.
- Final grooming to remove cleaning marks.
Resets the carpet pile, pile is left standing to maximise appearance and reduce drying times.
Note: Additional steps will need to be added if carpets have medium to heavy soiling.
Contact our office now on 1800 00 10 10. All Aces Cleaning & Restoration can help you find the best solution for all your carpet cleaning needs in Brisbane.