AllAces Standard Carpet Steam Cleaning System can also be used in high-rise apartments to give a freshen-up clean of your carpets even if you live or work on the highest floor.
Here we outline the steps that are taken to ensure your carpets are professionally cleaned. With our Professional carpet cleaning we use the best cleaning method available.
Our Standard High-rise Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-inspection by one of our carpet cleaning specialists who will identify the fibre your carpet consists of and analyse any spots and stains.
- Dry vacuuming with an industrial strength, hospital grade, upright filtration system that will remove over 70% of dry matter from the carpet.
- Furniture Moving: All furniture that requires moving in order to achieve a thorough cleaning will be moved with great care. In most homes this will involve most of the furniture being moved.
- Pre-conditioning and spot treatment with our special detergent that is specifically designed for your particular carpet fibre. This is applied hot to ensure that it starts working immediately.
- Steam extraction with our state of the art, powerful electric steam extraction machine. This equipment is capable of generating higher heat and stronger vacuum suction to achieve cleaner, drier carpets.
- Deodorising and neutralising of carpets with an acid rinse which prevents re-soiling and build-up of sticky chemical residue.
- Moving Furniture: All previously moved furniture will be carefully placed back in position, with foam blocks to keep them elevated as well as tabs to prevent moisture being transferred. These measures protect both your carpets and your furniture.
- Final grooming leaves the pile standing so that it can dry quicker, removes all marks made during the cleaning process and resets the carpet pile. This process leaves your carpets looking their best.
Note: If required, All Aces has high speed air movers available to ensure quicker drying times during the cleaning process. These are available for both residential and commercial properties.
Call AllAces to organise a professional carpet cleaning on 1800 00 10 10.