The Phoenix R200 50Hz is a compact, energy efficient LGR dehumidifiers that removes over 52 litres per day (AHAM) while drawing only 3.7 amps of electricity.
The R200 50Hz outperforms the larger competitive dehumidifiers by removing more water, providing larger grain depression and consuming less power. The proven LGR design is surrounded by a durable roto-molded high impact plastic to create a dehumidifier that is smaller and lighter than competitive units.
In addition to the performance benefits and tough compact size, the R200 50Hz has patented bypass technology, increased airflow, multiple ducting options, and a pleated media filter. The R200 50Hz is the latest member of the Phoenix line of LGR dehumidifiers; the most effective and versatile drying devices made.
- Removes over 52 litres per day at AHAM (26.7ºC/60% RH)
- U.S. Patented bypass technology
- Draws only 3.7 amps and removes 5.9 pints/kW
- Small, 85cm x 51cm x 51cm
- Weighs 47 kg
- 442 m3/hr; faster drying and superior static pressure for ducting
- Multiple ducting options – 30cm intake, 25cm exhaust
- Solid state controls
- Protected condensate hose
- Telescoping handle
- Recessed 30cm Wheels
- Pleated 30cm x 30cm x 2.5cm MERV-11 media air filter
- Stacks easily reducing storage space
DrizAir LGR 2000 Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
Remove a lot of water and move less machine. Dri-Eaz built the brand new DrizAir LGR 2000 dehumidifier with Intelligent Structural Drying Technology (ISDT). What does that mean to you? More drying power in the most convenient size for water damage restoration. The LGR 2000 is the result of over 20 years of Dri-Eaz design experience!
- World’s first ISDT dehumidifier!
- Up to 28 gallons a day
- Only 132 pounds
- Low grain refrigerant with patented heat pipe technology
- Rugged roto-molded housing
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Semi-pneumatic wheels
Dri-Eaz LGR 7000 Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
Breaking the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category!
To achieve the 7000’s amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed the Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximise energy utilisation. At the same time, the unit’s built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters – such as fan speed and cycle duration – in real-time.
The result is XL category-busting performance in a unit that matches the size of an Evolution and weighing only 107 pounds! With its outstanding performance at AHAM and saturation, plus 40% better low-grain performance than competitive units, the 7000XLi is truly the top performer.
Strong, 4-mil poly ducting for nearly any application. Use as much as you need! 500 feet per roll. 13″ wide, expands to 8.3″ diameter.
Protect-It Dehumidifier Tray
Prevent damage from leaking dehumidifiers with Injectidry’s Protect-It.
- Provides 25 litres of emergency overflow protection
- Raised feet allow for airflow