Cigarette Smoke Odour Control
When it comes to cigarette smoke odour removal, call AllAces – we will have the answers.
If you or someone you know is a smoker, we can easily remediate the cigarette smoke smell in your house in no time.
Some odour situations that we assist you with include:
- Refreshing a home that you may have purchased but was previously owned by a smoker.
- If you plan to rent a home or room that was previously occupied by a smoker.
- If you rent a hotel room and need the odour of cigarette removed.
We provide several solutions that can assist with cigarette odour problems:
For example, if you need the contents of a building cleaned, we can use a counteractant to remove the smell. This is added into cleaning products that we use to clean rugs, carpets, linens, upholstery, ceilings, and walls, as well as all other surfaces of the building.
Our odour removal methods:
At AllAces Cleaning and Restoration, we use several methods to remove odour from buildings. These include:
- Air scrubbers with charcoal filters. These are similar to large HEPA vacuum cleaners. This process enlists a pre-filter, carbon filter, and HEPA filter to break down contaminants in the air.
- Vapor Shark. These use a neutralising dry vapour, which is diffused as the air passes, to penetrate surfaces. A powerful blend of oils are found in the sealed membranes, and help neutralise the odour, without use of ozone.
- Ozone (Acezone). This is a bacterial and fungicidal gas which works as a fumigator in the air. It breaks down carbon molecules to rid the air of smoke.
- These are safe and recurring molecules that are created in the atmosphere when UV rays react with vapour. Odorox Hydroxyl replicates this process; they are 100% safe, and about 33% more effective than ozone, and 2.5 times more germicidal than chlorine.
If you have problems with cigarette odour control, call us at 1800 00 1010. We are sure to have a solution that is tailored to your needs.