Are you looking to join a high performing team with excellent growth opportunities?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service/Sales Representative to join our dynamic team and provide our clients with efficient and high-quality service, in line with our company standards. To be successful in this position you will be highly organised and efficient. Having an ability to work under pressure while also paying attention to detail is critical. We offer a dynamic environment, supported by strong values and a positive workplace.
Objectives of this role
- Provide first-level high quality customer service.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals.
- Support the Account Managers in their day-to-day contact with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for inbound calls.
- Handling inbound sales enquiries, you’ll be able to effectively convert opportunities and/or redirect to other experts in the team, providing excellent customer service and clear phone and online communications.
- Communication with service staff in the field to co-ordinate and share information such as service timing, scheduling of jobs, service issues, and customer enquiries.
- Software management, data integrity & reporting to Management.
- Work together with Office Administration to ensure projects and escalations are being handled accurately.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a service business / sales role.
- Technology skills, intermediate level of systems, including Word, Excel and ServiceM8 packages.
- Driver’s license an advantage.
- Experience in Sales and/or Customer Support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, motivated and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously.
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail.
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration is a market leader providing high quality restoration and specialised cleaning services to, government, commercial and residential customers. AllAces has been trading for over 30 years throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
Our Company values are:
- Doing what we say we’re going to do
- Delighted customers…every time
- Presenting and delivering professional service
- Individual Accountability
- Pride in our appearance and performance
- Safe and positive workplace
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 38 hour per week position Monday to Friday, flexible working hours.
- Inclusive company culture.
- Growth opportunities and training.
- Offices located in Brisbane CBD, Murarrie & Sydney.