AllAces is growing! Join our team of Technicians – immediate start and no prior experience required! As a 24/7 service provider for over 30 years, we are the Masters of Disasters, helping communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, and hands-on individuals to join our team.
Perform cleaning and restoration tasks to on-site and off-site facilities, vehicles and other craft or property in accordance with company policies, and customer and job requirements. The cleaning and restoration jobs include, but are not limited to mould, water, fire, odour, crime, hoarding, squalor, and other biohazards. Contribute to the company’s strive for professional service, excellent customer outcomes and a safe and positive workplace.
As part of the VIC team, you’ll participate in internal risk assessment trainings, toolbox meetings and have direct access to mentoring from one of our experienced Lead Technicians. We offer competitive salaries and a great team spirit!
- Physical fitness is essential in this physically demanding role.
- Highly motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Have an Australian driver’s licence, preferably manual.
- Have or be able to obtain a construction white card.
- Be able to provide a Police Clearance and Blue Card.
- Current Hepatitis A and B and Tetanus immunisation (or be willing to get these vaccinations).
- Previous experience in Mould, Water, Fire, Odour, Methamphetamine or Biohazard Remediation and Restoration is not required but is highly desirable.
- Experience as a labourer or builder.
- Previous experience in any form of physically demanding roles.
- IICRC accreditation is desirable, but training will be provided to the right candidates.
- Carpet & rug cleaning skills.
Successful candidates are:
- Team players – who are reliable, resilient, and trustworthy.
- Customer Focused – makes an effort to understand and show sympathy to our clients.
- Curious – willingness to learn, grow and be a part of exciting projects.
- Vehicle and toolkits.
- Opportunities for training and unlocking your professional potential.
- Above Award Rates.
- Be a part of a dynamic, positive, and supporting team.
- Participation in ‘Lunch and Learn Toolbox Meetings’.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration is a market leader providing high-quality restoration and specialised cleaning services to government, commercial and residential customers.
Our Company values are:
- Doing what we say we’re going to do
- Delighted customers…every time
- Presenting and delivering professional service
- Individual Accountability
- Pride in our appearance and performance
- Safe and positive workplace