Are you looking to join a high performing team with excellent growth opportunities?
AllAces is looking for a motivated, professional Account Manager to join our fast-growing team!
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and satisfaction of our clients, many of whom are repeat customers over many years. Accordingly, we are looking for high calibre individuals to add to our team, with those being rewarded with competitive salaries and attractive advancement opportunities. In-house and accredited training will be provided on the various services we offer.
To be successful in this position you will be highly organised and efficient. Having an ability to work under pressure while also paying attention to detail is critical. We offer a dynamic environment, supported by strong values and a positive workplace.
Objectives of this role
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals.
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure we provide the best service possible for our clients.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs.
- Handle inbound sales enquiries from our key accounts.
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business.
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization.
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the operations team regularly.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in a sales or customer service role.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Team player, motivated and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously.
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback.
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage time to optimise the time spent in achieving objectives.
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration is a market leader providing high quality restoration and specialised cleaning services to, government, commercial and residential customers. AllAces has been trading for over 30 years throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
Our Company values are:
- Doing what we say we’re going to do
- Delighted customers…every time
- Presenting and delivering professional service
- Individual Accountability
- Pride in our appearance and performance
- Safe and positive workplace
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and OTE Commission.
- 38 hour per week position Monday to Friday, flexible working hours.
- Inclusive company culture.
- Growth opportunities and training.
- Offices located in Brisbane CBD, Murarrie & Sydney.