Hydro Xtreme Xtraction Machine
With the extraordinary new hydro Xtreme Xtraction machine, professional flood damage restorers can now dry out the carpet – and the underfelt while leaving it on the floor!
The breakthrough has enabled properties to be restored to their pre flood condition in a faster time than previously possible and at a reduced cost as the underfelt will normally not have to be replaced or pulled out.
The Hydro Xtreme Xtractor has a weighted and balanced head which pushes out the water from the carpet and pad and automatically extracts at the same time.
The see through retrieval hose enables the operator to determine when the moisture has been removed. Roll and vacuum the water out at the same time – and save time, effort and money!
Mytee Air Hog
Here’s a Mytee® product that’s about to become an indispensable part of your cleaning arsenal – the Air Hog™ Vacuum Booster, is actually much more than just a vac booster.
The Air Hog™ offers:
- Versatility – Connect it to multiple machines and hoses to complete even the biggest job efficiently, without unnecessary downtime. Boosts the CFM of any extractor with a dual 2-stage or single 3-stage or higher vacuum motor.
- Power – Used as a stand-alone extractor, the Air Hog™ features 115 CFM. Each booster added “daisy-chain style” to a job increases the total CFM by 115. Features a 3-stage vacuum motor, 144” of water lift and pumps out at 3.3 GPM.
- Pump Protection – Includes the on-board Mytee’s® Lint Hog™ stainless steel filter, which protects its pump and pump of any connected extractor from debris that can cause damage.
- Convenience – With float shut-off valve, auto pump-out (cap when not in use), tethered top cap, built-in and additional Cuff-Lynx™ connectors, 25’ power cord, 6” non-marking wheels and 2” locking casters.
- Durability – With a housing made of tough roto-molded polyethylene that resists rusting and denting.
Phoenix Hydro-X Xtreme Xtraction Machine
The Phoenix Hydro-X Xtractor is the most effective and efficient extraction tool on the market today. The Hydro-X Xtractor’s patented Suction Roller provides both suction and compression — forcing water to the surface then sucking the water away, not allowing the water to be reabsorbed back into the carpet and pad. No other extractor today can pull as much water from the carpet and pad as the Hydro-X Xtractor.
The Hydro-X Xtractor is steerable and self-propelled with variable speeds. Insurance companies recognize the Hydro-X as the best tool on the market and allow for “special extraction tool” rates, sometimes up to three times higher rates per square metre than regular extraction tools.
Phoenix Hydro-X Vacuum Pac
The Phoenix Hydro-X Vacuum Pac outperforms the competition by its ability to apply all of its suction power at the source, pulling more water than any other restoration extraction tool on the market today.
The Vacuum Pac, with it’s patented, portable design and high-end technology, has two powerful vacuum motors that can generate maximum suction. And because it is portable, the Vacuum Pac can be handcarried anywhere in a structure. Truckmount units must stay outside the structure, and every foot of hose deducts 1 cfm of vacuum power. When compared to truckmount units, the Vac Pac can apply all of its suction power right at the source of the water, losing no cfm due to 24, 50 or 100 ft. of hose.
The Vacuum Pac can be run separate from the Hydro-X Xtreme Xtractor and can run with standard wands, water claws, and any other extraction tool allowing for a 2 in. connector.
The patented Hydro-X Vacuum Pac was designed to provide suction power superior to any other portable or truckmount unit on the market today.
Any standard extraction tool, from a wand to a water claw, to the Hydro-X Xtreme Xtractor can be combined with the Vacuum Pac allowing for extraction on hard surfaced floors and hard to reach areas for the Xtreme Xtractor.
Water Claw Flood Extractor
Designed for quick and easy flood extraction in preparation to the final drying process. The WATER CLAW’s speed, performance and profitability in doing most flood jobs WITHOUT removing carpet and pad has been proven in thousands of flood restorations worldwide. In addition, the WATER CLAW Flood Extractor can be used to quickly evacuate black water floods allowing you to more easily remove and carry out carpet protection