Standard Carpet Clean
Our standard carpet cleaning service is perfect for carpets that have been well cared for or are only a year or two old. While your weekly vacuum will help to remove any surface dirt, it will not penetrate to the underlay. This is where majority of the particulates sit, pressed deep into the carpet by foot traffic over time. Maintaining a regular schedule for carpet cleaning is the best way to keep nasty bacteria, allergens, and dust mites at bay.
Our Standard Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-inspection – The carpet fibre is identified, a spot & stain survey is carried out, professional advice is given, and your carpets are evaluated.
- Careful Movement of Furniture – Most furniture will need to be moved. This includes beds, lounges, dressing tables and chairs etc.
- Pre-vacuum – Using an industrial up-right and hospital grade filtration the room is pre-vacuumed. Dry vacuuming will remove more than 72% of dry soil.
- Pre-conditioning – Our detergent is applied hot and starts to work immediately. We ensure that the correct detergent is used for your specific fibre.
- Powerful Steam Extraction – Our powerful state of the art equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuuming, resulting is cleaner and dryer carpets. For high-rises we use a portable rotary steam extractor.
- Deodorising and Neutralising – This step ensures that no sticky residue or re-soiling is left behind. Acid rinsing takes place to neutralise the carpets, this prevents chemical residue build-up.
- Allergy Treatment
- Replace Furniture – The furniture is replaced with foam blocks and protective tabs. The foam blocks elevate furniture, and the tabs prevent the transfer of moisture, protecting carpets and furniture.
- Final Grooming – This step ensures that all cleaning marks are removed. It also resets the carpet pile, and the pile is left standing to maximise appearance and reduce drying times.
Note: Additional steps will need to be added if the carpets have medium to heavy soiling.
At AllAces Cleaning & Restoration we can help you find the best solution for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us on 1800 00 1010.