Eco-friendly Green Cleaning
Environmentally friendly cleaning and restoration services are available for residential and commercial customers.
AllAces Cleaning & Restoration offers professional and eco-friendly cleaning and restoration services. We ensure that we use a range of carefully selected non-toxic, environmentally sound products designed to get the job done with minimal harm to the environment.
What is green chemistry?
The goal of green chemistry is to create eco-friendly products using environmentally sustainable practices. This ethos extends across the entire life cycle of the product – design, manufacture, use, disposal.
How does using eco-friendly products help?
- As green products are used, they become innocuous. This means that they do not pose a threat to the environment when discarded.
- Some green products are designed to be reused to make more or different products, ultimately reducing waste.
- They emit zero or less toxic chemicals that wreak havoc on plants and animals. This greatly reduces their impact on our delicate ecosystems of the world.
- There is a lower potential for global warming, ozone depletion, and smog formation
- Improved performance of chemicals and products means that less consumables are needed for the same output.
- The costs of waste disposal are reduced – collecting, transporting, storing, destroying.
- Reduce the size/footprint of manufacturing plants but with heightened output.
- Saves on energy and water costs.
- Less exposure to dangerous chemicals.
- Cleaner air and water.
- People working in the chemicals industry are exposed to less dangerous chemicals, greatly improving workplace health and safety.
- Safer substitutes for pesticides will make food safer to consume.
- Consumer products made with green chemicals are safer to use, store, and dispose of.
If you are interested in contracting us for some cleaning or restoration work but would like to discuss the eco-friendly options, please give us a call on 1800 00 1010.