Deluxe + Superdry Carpet Clean
AllAces’ Deluxe + SuperDry service is one of the most comprehensive packages on the market. If you are looking for experienced and professional carpet cleaners, make sure that you have a look at what we have to offer.
Many of our customers tell us stories about their horrible experiences with carpet cleaning. Often, they have been left after 20 minutes with their carpets soaking wet, and with stains that returned after the carpets did eventually dry.
Professional carpet cleaning should be a thorough, precise, and well thought out process. Our technicians are all certified and highly experienced to ensure a premium carpet cleaning service.
Deluxe + SuperDry Package
Our Deluxe + SuperDry package offers the same light Spot & Stain Treatment as our Deluxe Clean, but with the added benefit of a greatly reduced 2-4 hour drying time. Our service is perfect for busy, on-the go households and will ensure that your schedule returns to normal as quickly as possible.
Deluxe + Superdry Carpet Clean, our process
Below are our eleven steps of the Deluxe + SuperDry system:
- Pre-inspection – This step involves identifying the carpet fibre, carrying out a spot and stain survey and receiving professional advice and an evaluation of your carpets.
- Careful Movement of Furniture – Most of the furniture is moved. This can include, beds, lounges, dressing tables and chairs.
- Pre-vacuum – Using an industrial upright vacuum with hospital grade filtration the room is pre-vacuumed. Dry vacuuming can remove more than 72% of dry soil, making the cleaning process much more effective.
- Pre-conditioning and Spotting – In this step we apply our detergent, hot, to your carpets. Once the detergent is applied, it starts to work immediately. In this step, we always ensure that we use the correct detergent for the specific type of fibre.
- Rotary Agitation – Using a soft brush pad, any soiling is loosened. Doing this allows for the cleaning process to be up to 50% more effective.
- Powerful Steam Extraction – Using our state-of-the-art equipment we deliver higher heat and more vacuuming which results in cleaner and dryer carpets. For any high-rise apartments we use portable rotary steam extractors.
- Deodorising and Neutralising – This process ensures that there is no sticky residue and no-resoiling. We acid rinse the carpets to neutralise and help prevent chemical residue build up.
- Allergy Treatment – We then apply an allergy treatment to reduce the number of irritants hiding in your carpets.
- Rotary Dry Pad – This process helps to ensure that your carpets are left walk-on dry. This step removes the last standing water from the carpet pile, reducing drying times and brightening your carpets by 20%.
- Replace Furniture – When the furniture is returned to the room, foam blocks and protective tabs are used. Foam blocks elevate furniture, and tabs prevent the transfer of moisture, protecting both the carpets and furniture.
- Final Grooming – This process removes any cleaning marks and resets the carpet pile. The pile is left standing to maximise appearance and reduce dying times.
Note: Extra steps may need to be added if carpets have medium to heavy soiling.
Additionally, if you live in residential or commercial areas, we can use air movers to make your carpets dry faster during the cleaning process.
If you wish to book our Deluxe + Superdry carpet clean package, give us a call on 1800 00 1010. Here at AllAces Cleaning & Restoration, we are available to carpet clean on the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and in Brisbane.