Finding high quality carpet cleaning services can be an extremely daunting task, especially if you are not sure what to look for. It is common for many non-certified companies to be in and out of your house within 20 minutes. However, most the time this means that your carpet has not received the amount of attention that it needs. Here at AllAces Cleaning & Restoration, we take our carpet cleaning business very seriously. We understand the value of your time and money, which is why each of our services are tailor made to suit your requirements.
Why choose us over conventional carpet cleaners?
At AllAces Cleaning & Restoration we like to educate you on the wide range of carpet cleaning services that we provide in comparison to others. Once you do that, you will not want to choose any other carpet cleaning company. We believe that our wide range of services will provide you with exactly what you need, and we aim to provide you with the highest quality of service. Call us today on 1800 00 1010.
Our Deluxe Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-inspection – The carpet fibre is identified, a spot & stain survey is carried out, professional advice is given, and your carpets are evaluated.
- Careful Movement of Furniture – Most furniture will need to be moved. This includes beds, lounges, dressing tables and chairs etc.
- Pre-vacuum – Using an industrial up-right and hospital grade filtration the room is pre-vacuumed. Dry vacuuming will remove more than 72% of dry soil.
- Pre-conditioning and Spotting (some spots and stains extras) – Our detergent is applied hot and starts to work immediately. We ensure that the correct detergent is used for your specific fibre.
- Rotary Agitation – Using a soft brush, any soiling is loosened. This step ensures that the clean is up to 50% better. Agitation loosens any soiling from the carpet fibres.
- Powerful Steam Extraction – Our powerful state of the art equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuuming, resulting is cleaner and dryer carpets. For high-rises we use a portable rotary steam extractor.
- Deodorising and Neutralising – This step ensures that not sticky residue or re-soiling is left behind. Acid rinsing takes place to neutralise the carpets, this prevents chemical residue build-up.
- Allergy Treatment
- Replace Furniture – The furniture is replaced with foam blocks and protective tabs. The foam blocks elevate furniture, and the tabs prevent the transfer of moisture, protecting carpets and furniture.
- Final Grooming – This step ensures that all cleaning marks are removed. It also resets the carpet pile, and the pile is left standing to maximise appearance and reduce drying times.
Note: Additional steps will need to be added if the carpets have medium to heavy soiling.
At AllAces Cleaning & Restoration we can help you find the best solution for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us on 1800 00 1010.