It is always a challenge to clean fabrics and lounges that are possibly not colour-fast or very delicate. The dry foam process is ideally suited for those areas (blind pelmets and curtains) that need cleaning with minimum moisture.
It is important to be aware of the fact that the dry foam process is to aid maintenance and not a cleaning procedure. The dry foam process is undertaken if and only if other Deluxe Upholstery Cleaning processes cannot be applied to the areas that need to be cleaned.
- Pre-inspection – The pre-inspection stage involves identification of fibre that makes up the fabric and a survey of the spots and stains on the fabric. Professional advice is provided after complete evaluation of the fabric.
- Dry Soil Removal – The next step is to remove the dry soil using methods such as dry vacuuming and filtration (hospital grade). Using these methods assures removal of over 70 percent of dry soil.
- Application of Foam – The foam is then applied to the fabric, making use of foam sponges. This helps to break down the soil and dirt and encapsulate them.
- Dry Vacuuming – Once the soil and sweat have been entrapped, the fabric layer is dry vacuumed to remove all the soil and dirt.
- Deodorisation – The next step is to remove all odours by using a de-odourising mist. This leaves the fabric pleasant smelling.
- Towelling – Dry towels are further used on the fabric to pick up any remaining soil. It also helps to dry the fabric.
- Drying – The last step is to dry the fabric completely using high-speed dryers.
Protect the Investment That You Have Made
After cleaning the upholstery, you can protect the money that you have spent by taking our 1-year Spot-and-Spill warranty.
You can get to use either Guardsman Upholstery Protector or Guardsman Solvent Protector to protect your upholstery. The former is a fluoro-chemical protector that makes use of acid-dye resistors. However, using either of these products on your upholstery ensures that the fabric will be resistant to wear and tear, sweat and soil, dyes, and water. If you choose to opt for the All Aces Services Home Pro Spotter program, then you also receive a one-year spot-and-spill warranty.
Companies such as Domayne Furniture and Harvey Norman among others offer Guardsman packages to owners of new fabrics in countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand and America. All Aces Services is a recommended Guardsman service provider. The fact that the company offers a five-year stain-resistant warranty when Guardsman is used on new fabrics tells a lot about the high quality of the product. Click here if you want more information about upholstery protection.
The dry foam cleaning process is used for delicate fabrics and those that are not colour-fast. This method of cleaning also helps to refresh the fabric, to restore a fabric that may have started browning, and to specifically clean fabrics that have to be exclusively dry-cleaned.
Please contact us for any upholstery fabric cleaning needs that you may have.