All Aces Cleaning & Restoration is a provider of upholstery cleaning and care services. Our Technicians operate all over Brisbane and Australia to take care of several protected lounge suites, as well as offering five-year warranties.
The deluxe upholstery cleaning services offered by All Aces is one of the most complete services available on the market to keep your upholstery clean, dry and soft.
Steps involved in our deluxe upholstery cleaning system:
- Pre-inspection – Identification of fabric fibre, fabric evaluation, colour fastness testing, spot and stain surveying and professional advice.
- Dry soil removal – Dry vacuuming using a Power Head vacuum cleaner having hospital-grade filtration system removes at least 70 percent of dry soil.
- Pre-conditioning and spotting – We apply a hot detergent and immediately it starts working to break down sweat and soil. We make use of a range of pre-conditioners, depending on the type of fabric.
- Agitation – Agitation is done using a soft brush, sponge or pad. It breaks down body fats, oils and soil.
- Steam extraction – Powerful truck-mounted high-tech equipment is used to provide more heat and vacuum. This ensures a cleaner as well as a dryer fabric. Cold cleaning is more effective in the case of some fabrics. The heater is turned off for such applications.
- Deodorising and neutralising – Rinsing the fabric using an acid neutralises chemical residues that have accumulated and makes the fabric soft and nice.
- Towelling – Towel drying is carried out to remove the last standing soil and moisture from the fabric.
- Before we leave, we use high-speed air movers to make your upholstery completely dry and ready to use.
All the delicate fabric cleaning jobs are carried out by our technicians who are certified by Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
We undertake cleaning of different types of upholstery: leather and fabric lounges, bed heads, cars, dining chairs, lamp shades, hand bags, jackets, curtains, mattresses and blinds.
Quoting for Upholstery Cleaning and Restoration
When you call for an upholstery related quote it’s important for us to understand the requirements. Some aspects we need to know before giving a quote include:
- Seating capacity – for example, lounge suites with a 3-seater and 2 recliners is considered as 5 seats.
- Seating area – some seats are larger or longer. Cushions and armrests also have to be included.
- Extent of soiling – the more soiled it is, the longer it takes to clean it.
- Fabric type – a wide variety of fabrics are used as upholstery material. It is easy to clean some of them, but some other have to be carefully handled. We cannot do aggressive cleaning with some delicate fabrics such as Indian cotton. It takes longer to clean such fabric. It also takes longer to clean fabrics that are not colour-fast.
Our IICRC certified technicians will ask you all these questions in order to best determine the scope of work and then give an indicative price to you. Based on the information you provide, they will also be able to determine as to how long it takes to clean the upholstery.
It is also important to carry out a visual inspection prior to giving a quote because answers to some questions can be obtained only through a visual inspection. You can take a look at our pricing page. An estimate can be given over telephone on the basis of the information you provide and the visual inspection. However, time needed to clean is also an important factor. This is because some 5-seater lounges may take only 1.5 hours to clean, but some others can take 3 to 4 hours to clean.
Some upholstery cleaners may give you a quote over phone within 15 seconds, but then you must find out as to what you actually get for the money you spend. Follow the link for information on how to choose a good upholstery cleaner.
Upholstered items are an integral part of the decor and they need to be cleaned and maintained. It is, therefore, recommended that upholstered furniture be cleaned once every 12 to 24 months.
Protect Your Investment
After cleaning your upholstery, we provide a 1-year spot and spill warranty.
You can use either the fluoro-chemical protector Guardsman Upholstery Protector with acid dye resistors or Guardsman solvent protector. This ensures that your upholstery is resistant to oil, soil, dye and water stains. It also prevents wear and tear.
Guardsman offers protection packages for new fabrics from companies such as Domayne Furniture, Harvey Norman and Freedom in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and America. All Acesis Guardsman’s recommended cleaner in Australia. Guardsman offers a five-year warranty for stains on new fabrics. This gives you an indication about the quality of their products. Follow this link for more information about upholstery protection.
If you choose our All Aces Home Pro Spotter program, then you receive a 1-year spot-and-spill warranty.
Get in touch with us today for more information about our upholstery cleaning service. Ph. 1800 00 10 10.