24/7 emergency service
Forensic and biohazard decontamination is relevant across a broad range of delicate circumstances. We work with government, commercial and domestic clients, offering discreet and empathetic assistance during times of urgency or trauma.
Our chief concern when carrying out forensic and biohazard decontamination services is limiting the risk of pathogen exposure and reducing the stress of our clients. Blood, animal remains, decomposing bodies, toxic chemicals, bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens (viruses and bacteria), odours and other high-risk compounds, are examples of such threats.
Our AllAces Cleaning & Restoration technicians are experienced, qualified and ready to aid you in your time of need. Contact us today to learn more about our forensic and biohazard services.
Years of experience
What is Involved
Unfortunately, there are many events in which our services may become necessary. Treating each case with the utmost care, your first point of contact are our empathetic AllAces Cleaning & Restoration office staff. Sensitive to the delicate timing inherent in many such cases, we work quickly to gauge the scope and severity of the situation, promptly dispatching our certified technicians to site. Cleaning and decontamination commence immediately.
Events that mandate the necessity of our services include:
- Restoration of a trauma and crime scene: when investigating robberies, break and enters, and assault, chemical techniques, such as finger-print powder, are used to collect evidence and will need to be properly cleaned.
- Scenes of homicide and suicide: crime scenes with casualties resulting from violent crime and scenes of suicide.
- Accidental deaths: death due to accidents in private or business premises, or terminal illness.
- Crime scenes or assault in public area: contamination of streets and footpaths by blood because of assaults.
- Industrial or commercial accidents: death or loss of limbs by machinery.
- Cleaning of motor vehicles: fatal collisions where fluids, decomposition odours and blood could be present.
- Forensic cleaning of police correctional facility centers: airborne pathogens, urine, blood and faeces.
- Sharps: needles and other tools that present biohazard risks.
- Decontamination of odours.
Why Engage a Professional?
It is always best to engage expert service providers when facing potentially contaminated forensic or biohazard materials. Professionals, such as AllAces, understand the associated risks inherent in contaminated scenes and substances. Our technicians receive training and accreditation to handle sensitive materials and are equipped with the appropriate protective gear. It is also beneficial to the authorities to have a licensed and experienced company involved in mitigating these risks. Do not subject yourself to the psychological repercussions of revisiting a crime scene, or accident site, contact AllAces Cleaning & Restoration to step in and provide an empathetic and discreet solution.
Can you provide a certificate of completion?
We can provide you with a completion report, it is not a certified document, but provides proof that you employed our services and outlines the steps taken to remediate the problem.
Will my property actually be clean?
Yes, our technicians are all trained and certified. We follow all relevant guidelines and use medical-grade chemicals on all our jobs.
Will you need to speak to the police if there has been an incident?
If we are attending a crime scene, we will need to be assured that the site has been officially handed over by the police before we can continue. The proper documentation is all we need.
Will you attend non crime scenes?
Yes, absolutely. Accidents happen, whether it be blood staining, chemical contaminants or other bodily fluids, we will be there to help you make your space safe again.