All Aces Cleaning & Restoration has been able to assist with stain and odours caused by urine on wall-to-wall carpets for over 15 years.
We can guarantee 100 percent odour removal. If you are not happy with the results, we will refund your money.
The rug stain and odour removal process includes the following:
- Inspection of the rug with the help of a moisture meter to identify spots where salt from urine has deposited. Click here for more information on urine odour.
- Cleaning the rug with the help of the Rug Badger.
- Dry vacuuming with a commercial vacuum cleaner fitted with HEPA-filter.
- Soaking for 24 hours in the wash pit with special urine odour removal products.
- Washing and rinsing of the rugs and removal of excess moisture.
- Drying in a special humidity-controlled room.
- Special attention to fix any discolouration issues (cellulosic browning).
- Second inspection with the help of the moisture meter to ensure that there are no salt deposits and the rug is back to normal condition.
- Completion of the stain removal process.
- Final inspection to ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction.
We guarantee 100 percent odour removal. If you are not happy with the results, we will clean the rug once again. If you are still not satisfied, we will refund 100 percent of your money.