All Aces Cleaning & Restoration has been able to assist with stain and odours caused by urine on wall-to-wall carpets for over 15 years.
The rug stain and odour removal process includes the following:
- Inspection of the rug with the help of a moisture meter to identify spots where salt from urine has deposited. Click here for more information on urine odour.
- Cleaning the rug with the help of the Rug Badger.
- Dry vacuuming with a commercial vacuum cleaner fitted with HEPA-filter.
- Soaking for 24 hours in the wash pit with special urine odour removal products.
- Washing and rinsing of the rugs and removal of excess moisture.
- Drying in a special humidity-controlled room.
- Special attention to fix any discolouration issues (cellulosic browning).
- Second inspection with the help of the moisture meter to ensure that there are no salt deposits and the rug is back to normal condition.
- Completion of the stain removal process.
- Final inspection to ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction.