We have many different techniques for cleaning rugs from dry powder cleaning, to gentle washing to steam cleaning depending on the rug and your needs.
Our principle rug cleaning procedure is:
- Pre-Inspection: We start with Fibre Identification, country of origin, spot and stain survey and colour fastness test, all by a rug cleaning technician.
- Rug Dusting: We then beat the soil from the rug with a Rug Badger machine.
- HEPA Dry vacuuming: We vacuum the rug with a commercial upright vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter.
- Apply Safe Pre-Conditioner: Apply our fibre safe detergents.
- Agitation of Rug: We Rotary agitate with our rotary soft brush or soft agitation pad to loosen soiling.
- Washing the Rug: We Gently Wash the Rug, Removing Soiling and all Detergents out of the Rug.
- Deodorising and Neutralising the Rug: We apply deodorising and neutralising agents, softening the Rug leaving it with no sticky residue and smelling fresh.
- Rotary Dry Pad: We use a rotary dry pad to brighten the rug, removing the last bit of soiling.
- Grooming the Rug: We set the pile of the Rug using grooming tools.
- Drying Rug: We dry the rug using our Unique Humidity controlled drying room.
- Post Inspection: Finally, we check that the Rug is clean and completed to our satisfaction.
All our Technicians are qualified through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration. We also have a purpose built Rug Cleaning Facility, which is the best and the biggest wash pit and drying facility in the country.
Call us on 1800 00 10 10 to learn more.