Not Just a Quick Fix, a True Water Damage Restoration
Flooding in Australia can be catastrophic. Unfortunately, our’s is a country where natural disasters – including bush fires, earthquakes and of course flooding occur frequently, causing millions of dollars in water damage to property.
When such tragedies as flooding occur, professional water damage restoration technicians should be called in as soon as possible for several reasons:
- Flooded structures can take weeks to dry our on their own.
- Standing water can compromise the safety of the occupants inside a structure and become a serious health issue if not resolved.
- The foundations of buildings can be damaged by rotting and deterioration as a result of water remaining underneath floors.
- Corrosion resulting from water penetration can attack electrical equipment, as well as wiring – endangering anyone who enters the structure.
- The surfaces of the structure may be lined with asbestos and other dangerous contaminants left by floodwaters, again a safety hazard.
- Paper products can deteriorate quickly and may be prone to growing mould.
How All Aces Can Help You with Water Damage Restoration
Fortunately, All Aces Cleaning & Restoration offers water damage restoration 24 hours a day to immediately respond to your needs using well-documented and tested methods.
We take great pride in staying at the forefront of industry knowledge and innovations so that our customer can assured of the best quality service. Our method for tackling water damage includes a thorough assessment of your property and the damage to be resolved.
- We can provide a number of services depending on the problem and these include:
wet carpet drying and cleaning;
- wood floor drying;
- structural drying;
- mould remediation and odour removal;
- speciality restoration and emergency water damage restoration.
This is what you can expect of our restoration services for water damage:
- Knowledgeable, skilful, and certified personnel will promptly attend to your needs. (Certification is provided by the IICRC – the globally recognised authority in our industry).
- An itemised report and/or a detailed quotation, covering all recommended restoration work to be done, will immediately be provided.
- Any standing water will be extracted as soon as possible.
- Any furniture, carpet, or flooring — even the structure itself — will be dried and restored to minimise water damage.
- If needed, deodorising and disinfecting will be carried out.
- Electronics and equipment affected by water damage will be recorded, assessed and deemed restorable or non-restorable.
- Wet documents will be recorded, dried, and restored.
- A quotation for items that cannot be replaced and need to be restored (including carpets and vinyl) will be provided.
- Any furniture or flooring soiled by flood water will be assessed and if restorable, cleaned.
When a structure is hit by flooding, the most common remedy applied to the situation is simply drying any visible moisture. For instance, if a carpet is wet, windows are opened and fans or dryers are used on the carpet to dry it. Wet vacuuming may then follow to remove any dirt that floodwater may have brought in and left.
The problem with this as a remedy is that it only fixes the appearance of the problem, not the problem itself – which is internal moisture. The carpet may appear dry but the flooring under it isn’t, creating ideal conditions for mould to grow.
We don’t settle for such ineffective fixes. Our trained personnel will use only the best and most advanced professional tools to ensure that all moisture left from flooding is eliminated from carpets, floors, sub floors, underlays, walls, skirting, contents, and ceilings. When no moisture is left behind, no moulds grow, saving you from the terrible experience of a foul smell enveloping your structure weeks after flooding has subsided.
The professional readings we take include the following:
- gyp-rock readings
- concrete readings
- wood floor readings
- temperature readings
- non-penetrating readings
- grains per kilo air readings
- underlay and carpet readings
All of these readings are carefully taken to ensure that your structure and your belongings are saved from further damage and deterioration.
All Aces Cleaning & Restoration prides itself with the speedy response it can provide to meet your needs.
For your water damage restoration needs, don’t hesitate to call us immediately day or night so that we can do the best job for you.