For Complete Water Damage Restoration Across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast & Northern NSW, Not Just A Quick Fix
Flooding in Australia can be catastrophic, and unfortunately, ours is a country where natural disasters including bush fires, earthquakes and flooding occur frequently, causing millions of dollars in water damage to properties and devastating homes and businesses.
When flooding tragedies occur professional water damage restoration technicians should be called in as soon as possible in order to properly restore your property for several reasons:
- Flooded structures can take weeks to dry out without restoration.
- Standing water can compromise the safety of occupants inside a structure and become a serious health issue if left unresolved.
- The foundations of a building can be damaged by rotting and deterioration as a result of water remaining underneath flooring.
- Corrosion resulting from water penetration can damage electrical equipment, including wiring and endangering people present within the structure.
- The surfaces of a building may be lined with asbestos and other dangerous contaminants left by floodwaters causing a major safety hazard.
- Paper products can deteriorate quickly and may be prone to growing mould.
How All Aces Cleaning & Restoration Can Provide You with Water Damage Restoration
For an immediate and effective solution to water damage, All Aces Cleaning & Restoration offer water damage restoration across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Northern NSW 24 hours a day. Our professional team work hard to immediately respond to your water damage needs using tried and tested methods for a complete flood restoration and clean up.
We take great pride in staying at the forefront of industry knowledge and innovations so that our customers can assured they are receiving unrivalled service and a fully restored property. Our method for tackling water damage includes a thorough assessment of your property and the damage to be resolved.
- We can provide a number of water damage restoration and clean up services depending on the problem including:
- wet carpet drying and cleaning;
- wood floor drying;
- structural drying;
- mould remediation and odour removal;
- speciality restoration and emergency water damage restoration.
You can be confident in All Aces Cleaning & Restoration and expect the following of our water damage restoration services:
- Knowledgeable, skilful, and certified personnel that will promptly attend to your water damaged property. (Certification is provided by the IICRC – the globally recognised authority in our industry).
- An itemised report and/or a detailed quotation, covering all recommended restoration work to be done, will immediately be provided.
- Any standing water will be extracted as soon as possible.
- Any furniture, carpet, or flooring and the structure itself will be dried and restored to minimise water damage.
- If needed, deodorising and disinfecting will be carried out.
- Electronics and equipment affected by water damage will be recorded, assessed and deemed restorable or non-restorable.
- Wet documents will be recorded, dried, and restored.
- A quotation for items that cannot be replaced and need to be restored (including carpets and vinyl) will be provided.
- Any furniture or flooring soiled by flood water will be assessed and if restorable, cleaned.
When a structure is damaged by flooding, the most common remedy applied is simply drying any visible moisture. For instance, if a carpet is wet, windows are opened, and fans or dryers are used on the carpet to dry it. Wet vacuuming may then follow to remove any dirt that floodwater may have brought in and left.
The problem with this water damage restoration approach is that it only fixes the appearance of the problem, not the problem itself – which is internal moisture. The carpet may appear dry but the flooring under it isn’t, creating ideal conditions for mould to grow.
All Aces Cleaning & Restoration doesn’t settle for quick but ultimately ineffective fixes. Our trained personnel will use only the best and most advanced professional flood clean up tools to ensure that all moisture left from flooding is eliminated from the building. This includes the cleaning and restoration of carpets, floors, sub floors, underlays, walls, skirting, contents, and ceilings. When no moisture is left behind it stops the growth of mould effectively, saving you from the terrible experience of mould and a foul smell enveloping your structure weeks after flooding has subsided.
The professional readings we take of your building include
- gyp-rock readings
- concrete readings
- wood floor readings
- temperature readings
- non-penetrating readings
- grains per kilo air readings
- underlay and carpet readings
These readings are carefully taken by our experienced team to ensure that your structure and your belongings are saved from further water damage and deterioration.
All Aces Cleaning & Restoration prides itself with the speedy response it can provide to meet your needs and bring your building back to its original grandeur. For industry-proven water damage restoration across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast & Northern NSW that lasts, don’t hesitate to call us immediately day or night on 1800 00 10 10 or book online for a free quote today.