At All Aces Services Cleaning & Restoration we can assist with 100% removal of sewage.
Sewerage is categorised as “black water, category three”. So when it comes to the sewage removal process, there are established standards that must be followed. Our team follows the S 500 standard, as specified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
- When it comes to carpet, the soft underlay and similar materials, all must be replaced following the standards in the IICRC S 500 Standards for safety and for proper cleaning.
- Hard surfaces that require cleaning must first be disinfected, then cleaned with the proper cleaning supplies and materials.
- To reduce and eliminate contaminants, an antimicrobial treatment is used to clean the infected surfaces.
- Excess materials and liquids should be extracted until the surface is completely dry.
- Correct footwear, durable respirators, Tyvac suits and gloves are worn when undertaking the cleaning service.
- The hydroxyl machine can be used to break down odours.
- To filter the air, the use of HEPA filters and air scrubbers can be used to clean the filters.
- All areas should be washed and wiped down with hot, soapy water.
- Installation of drying equipment is also possible.
- Demolition services can also be rendered, including gyp-rock cut out, and other services.
You can reach any one of our teams in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast areas when you need to. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for the service needs that we can complete for you.
In the event of an emergency, you can reach our emergency hot line number as well at: 1800 00 10 10.