Fire Damage Restoration Services across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Northern NSW
Emergency situations require us to act quickly. Living in Australia, emergencies and extreme weather conditions, such as bush fires and floods are all too typical occurrences. These serious events can cause serious water or fire damage to your property as well as your personal belongings. All Aces Cleaning & Restoration are committed to providing complete fire damage restoration to homes and buildings across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Northern NSW to help lessen the damage and get you back in your home sooner.
Immediacy is critical when dealing with fire damage. Fire damage can result in the following:
- Thermal damage is caused by the heat to the internal structures, fixings, and the contents of the structure.
- Exteriors and paint can be permanently damaged by smoke.
- Fatigue in metals is also an issue with the heat, which can cause future breakdown of certain materials and structures.
- Wood and decorative finishes are also easily damaged by smoke, and plastics can also be discoloured easily.
- Corrosive contaminants from the heat can damage and attack certain metals on your property, which can cause further damage as well as immediate damage.
How All Aces Cleaning & Restoration Can Assist with Fire Damage
When you contact us at All Aces Cleaning & Restoration we provide a 24-hour service for fire damage restoration to any home or building across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and parts of Northern NSW, so we can respond quickly to the problem. We will inspect the property, take note of the damage and immediately bill your insurer, which means we can get started on the damage repair work immediately.
The process we follow for fire damage restoration includes:
- Initially stabilising the contents and your property.
- Removing the contents on the site.
- Cleaning the items, then reinstating them in the property.
- Cleaning the walls and floor coverings and reinstating them.
- If restoration services have been completed, we will fully inspect.
- Ozone treatments so we can help remove the odour from the property that we are treating.
- We will then use air scrubbers, that have carbon filters on them, in order to help eliminate the odours while we clean.
- Hydroxyl odour treatments are also used, so we can eliminate the smoke odours in the property.
If you have suffered damage to your home, call All Aces Cleaning & Restoration today to get started on your fire damage restoration and get your home back. Call us on 1800 00 10 10 or book online below for our dedicated 24-hour service.