Every situation requires a different level of cleaning for the carpet.
For example: 2 people living in a house who get their carpet cleaned every 12 months will require a different level of cleaning than a family of 5 who get their carpet cleaned every 2 to 3 years.
- A home-owner will choose a so-called steam cleaner. This is usually a cleaner who owns a small electric machine with not a lot of cleaning power. They are usually not qualified and have usually advertised in the local paper and are lower priced. They come to clean the dirty carpet and go over the carpet a few times with warm water (not steam cleaning) and don’t have enough suction to dry the carpet properly.
- The home-owner, next time, will choose a dry cleaner so the carpet isn’t left wet. However, because the carpet is dirty, and dry cleaning is a maintenance system, the carpet isn’t left clean enough.
The home-owner doesn’t know who to choose.
You should choose a proper steam cleaning company that has:
- Guarantee of Workmanship
- Training and Certification – through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Equipment – a powerful truck mount steam cleaning machine
- Service – Cleaning to or above the Australian standards to suit your needs