All Aces Standard Carpet Steam Cleaning System can also be used in high-rise apartments to give a freshen-up clean of your carpets.
Professional carpet cleaning is one of those things that many people do not have a true understanding of. Here we outline the steps that are taken to ensure your carpets are professionally cleaned. Also see our Deluxe Carpet Cleaning System for the best cleaning method available today – guaranteed!
All Aces Services has several cleaning packages available to suit every need. These include our basic steam cleaning system for lightly soiled carpets, standard steam cleaning system for normal use soiling, all the way up to our deluxe cleaning package for the most comprehensive carpet cleaning. See our Compare Carpet Cleaning Systems page to see how each of our packages compares against each other.
Our Standard High-rise Carpet Cleaning Process
The eight step process of our standard carpet cleaning system is as follows:
- Pre-inspection by one of our carpet cleaning specialists who will identify the fibre your carpet consists of and analyse any spots and stains.
- Dry vacuuming with an industrial strength, hospital grade, upright filtration system that will remove over 70% of dry matter from the carpet.
- Furniture Moving: All furniture that requires moving in order to achieve a thorough cleaning will be moved with great care. In most homes this will involve most of the furniture being moved.
- Pre-conditioning and spot treatment with our special detergent that is specifically designed for your particular carpet fibre. This is applied hot to ensure that it starts working immediately.
- Steam extraction with our state of the art, powerful electric steam extraction machine. This equipment is capable of generating higher heat and stronger vacuum suction to achieve cleaner, drier carpets.
- Deodorising and neutralising of carpets with an acid rinse which prevents re-soiling and build-up of sticky chemical residue.
- Moving Furniture: All previously moved furniture will be carefully placed back in position, with foam blocks to keep them elevated as well as tabs to prevent moisture being transferred. These measures protect both your carpets and your furniture.
- Final grooming leaves the pile standing so that it can dry quicker, removes all marks made during the cleaning process and resets the carpet pile. This process leaves your carpets looking their best.
Note: If required, All Aces has high speed air movers available to ensure quicker drying times during the cleaning process. These are available for both residential and commercial properties.
Our BridgePoint Maxim Protector will protect your carpets and comes with a one year spill and spot warranty. See our Executive Cleaning Package.
It is important to realise that when you are moving and wish to have your bond returned to you, it is worth the cost to have your carpets cleaned thoroughly and professionally the first time around. Our 100% money back guarantee gives you peace of mind. Check out our How to Choose a Quality Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner page for more information about our services and our competitive pricing.