All Aces’ Deluxe + SuperDry service is the most comprehensive package on the market. If you are looking for experienced and professional carpet cleaners, make sure you have a look at what we have to offer. A lot of our customers tell us stories of carpet cleaners that have come in and cleaned their place in 20 minutes only to leave the carpets soaking wet, and with stains that returned once it eventually did dry.
Professional carpet cleaning should be thorough, precise and well thought out. Our technicians are all certified and highly experienced to ensure a a premium service. Our Deluxe + Superdry offers the same light Spot + Stain Treatment of our Deluxe Clean, but with the added benefit of a greatly reduced 2-4 hour drying time. This service is perfect for busy, on-the go households. If you need your schedule to return to normal as quickly as possible, our Deluxe + SuperDry package is for you!
We have carpet cleaners at the Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast, and in Brisbane.
If you want to know how our various carpet cleaning packages can help you, look at our Compare Carpet Cleaning Systems page.
Deluxe + SuperDry Carpet Cleaning Process
Here are the ten steps of the deluxe system:
- Pre-Inspection– Carpet Fibre Identification. Spot & Stain Survey.
Professional advice & evaluation of your carpets
- Careful movement of furniture. Most furniture will be moved. (Beds, lounges, dressing table, chairs etc.)
- Pre-vacuum with industrial up-right; hospital grade filtration.
Dry vacuuming will remove more than 72% of dry soil.
- Pre-conditioning and spotting (some spots and stains extra)
This is our detergent, applied hot, it starts working immediately. We use the correct detergent for your specific fibre.
- Rotary agitation with soft brush of pad. To loosen soiling. Cleans up to 50% better.
Agitation will loosen soiling from carpet fibres.
- Powerful steam extraction. (State of the art equipment)
Powerful equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuum, resulting in cleaner dryer carpets. For high-rises we use a portable rotary steam extractor.
- Deodorising and neutralising. No sticky residue, no re-soiling.
Acid rinsing to neutralise carpets, preventing chemical residue build-up.
- Allergy Treatment.
- Rotary dry pad to leave your carpets walk-on dry.
Removes the last standing water from carpet pile, reducing drying times and brightens carpet by 20%
- Replace furniture with foam block and protective tabs.
Foam blocks elevate furniture and tabs prevent transfer of moisture, protecting carpets & furniture.
- Final grooming to remove cleaning marks.
Resets the carpet pile, pile is left standing to maximise appearance and reduce drying times.
Note: Additional steps will need to be added if carpets have medium to heavy soiling.
Remember that if you live in residential or commercial areas, we may use air movers. These air movers make your carpets dry faster during the cleaning process.
If you want protection for your carpets, you can get the BridgePoint Maxim Protector. You will get a warranty of one year for spots and spills.
Contact our office now on 1800 00 10 10. All Aces Cleaning & Restoration can help you find the best solution for all your carpet cleaning needs in Brisbane.