Carpet cleaning can be a very grey area. Find out the steps of cleaning involved by checking out the carpet cleaning systems comparison table below. All Aces carpet cleaning services is the best cleaning method on the market, guaranteed!
- Basic Dry Carpet Cleaning – Our no fuss basic carpet cleaning package using dry carpet cleaning technology, ready to walk on.
- Standard Carpet Cleaning – A freshen up and general clean for all your high-traffic carpeted areas.
- Deluxe Carpet Cleaning – A ten-step cleaning process to bring out the best in your commercial and residential carpets.
- Move Out Bond Cleaning – Designed for residential tenants vacating a property, also called our bond cleaning package.
Comparison of Our Carpet Cleaning Systems
|Deodorise and Neutralise|
Steps of Cleaning
- Pre-Inspection – Carpet Fibre Identification. Spot & Stain Survey.
Professional advice & evaluation of your carpets
- Pre-vacuum with industrial up-right; hospital grade filtration.
Dry vacuuming will remove more than 72% of dry soil.
- Careful movement of furniture.
Most furniture will be moved. (Beds, lounges, dressing table, chairs etc.)
- Pre-conditioning and spotting (some spots and stains extra)
This is our detergent, applied hot, it starts working immediately. We use the correct detergent for your specific fibre.
- Rotary agitation with soft brush of pad. To loosen soiling. Cleans up to 50% better.
Agitation will loosen soiling from carpet fibres.
- Dry Fusion Dry Cleaning. (Latest Technology)
New technology that uses hot steam and low moisture to give you amazing results and quicker drying times.
- Powerful truck mount steam extraction. (State of the art equipment)
Powerful equipment delivers higher heat and more vacuum, resulting in cleaner dryer carpets. For high-rises we use a portable rotary steam extractor.
- Deodorising and neutralising. No sticky residue, no re-soiling.
Acid rinsing to neutralise carpets, preventing chemical residue build-up.
- Rotary dry pad to leave your carpets walk-on dry.
Removes the last standing water from carpet pile, reducing drying times and brightens carpet by 20%
- Replace furniture with foam block and protective tabs.
Foam blocks elevate furniture and tabs prevent transfer of moisture, protecting carpets & furniture.
- Final grooming to remove cleaning marks.
Resets the carpet pile, pile is left standing to maximise appearance and reduce drying times.