As carpet cleaning professionals we know that carpet protection is necessary for your carpets.
Apply Top up Treatments for Carpet Protection
It is important for you not to overestimate the longevity of the protector that comes with the carpet as this protector gradually wears off over time. It wears off due to constant foot traffic and exposure to the elements of nature, you therefore need to replenish it occasionally. All Aces Cleaning & Restoration help you with this. We can help you to prolong the life of your carpet by reapplying a protector on affected areas on the carpet.
Benefits of Using Quality Carpet Protectors
It’s important to understand how a protector performs its functions before you can fully appreciate the benefits it offers. Here are a couple of benefits of using Bridgepoint Maxim and Guardsman in addition to brief explanations on how these protectors actually work to safeguard your carpet.
- They increase the surface tension of your carpets.
Bridgepoint Maxim and Guardsman increase the surface tension of your carpet by forming an effective coating mechanism on the top surface of your carpet. Increasing the surface tension of your carpets and/or upholstery makes it harder for liquids to sip through the surface of your carpet. This makes the cleaning of such liquids easier by preventing a deep stain from forming on your precious carpet.
- They improve the aesthetic beauty of your carpet.
They do this by reducing the nasty effects of spills on your carpet. These nasty effects include stains that form as a result of spills from drinks and other liquids. This therefore means that Bridgepoint Maxim and Guardsman ensure that your carpet remains as elegant and as beautiful as the day you bought it.
- They ensure that your carpet lasts for a long period.
The coating mechanism on the surface of your carpet provided by Bridgepoint Maxim and Guardsman prevents the elements of nature from bearing too much pressure on your precious carpet. This in addition to regular maintenance procedures such as frequent vacuuming ensures that your carpet lasts for a very long time.
- They make your carpet easier to clean.
Bridgepoint Maxim and Guardsman prevent stains from forming on your carpet. These stains are very hard to clean. The coating mechanism Bridgepoint Maxim and Guardsman provide also prevent dust from accumulating in the inner parts of your carpet i.e. below the surface of the carpet. This again makes your carpet easier to clean.
Carpet Stain Removal Procedures
Apply these stain removal procedures:
- Scrape away any kind of solid or blot away any liquid on the carpet’s surface. Be careful not to damage the carpet while you are doing this.
- You should then apply All Aces Home Pro Spotter on the stained area.
- Blot away the applied liquid using a white clean towel.
- DO this repeatedly until the stain comes off.
Please feel free to contact us and we will come right over to clean the stained area for you if it fails to come off after repeated trials.
Identifying Your Carpets Fibre
You should not underestimate the importance of identifying the specific characteristics of your fibre. This will help you to choose the best possible cleaning products for your carpets and upholstery. It will also help you to gauge the relative importance of using a protector for your carpet. For example, applying a protector to a carpet made up of polypropylene fibre is not advisable. However, most other carpet fibres with better absorptive properties should have a protector applied on them.
The History of Nylon Fibres
The history of these carpet fibres is long. They exist in form of generations. These generations number from the first generation all the way up to the fifth generation.
- The first generation of nylon carpets had round cross section. It often looked dirty as it magnified soil particles quite easily.
- The second generation of nylon carpets were tri-lobal in shape. This reduced the magnification of soil particles by the carpet’s fibres.
- The third generation of nylon carpets were susceptible to static electricity. Manufacturers used a carbon core as a built in anti stat in the carpet to sort out this problem and ease the discomfort caused by the static electricity.
- The fourth generation of nylon carpets offered better soil resistance through the introduction of fluoro-chemical coatings.
- The fifth generation of nylon carpets contain acid dye resistors to prevent stains from cordials, jellies, and inks among other liquids.