End of lease cleaning – it’s just the worst. Just when you’re through finding a new property, packing up, chucking out… you STILL have an epic cleaning job to do. Even if you’re just moving around Brisbane, a hop skip and jump from West End to New Farm… there’s so much to get done! Even if you hire a Brisbane moving company to help you, you still need to put in a lot of effort in organising your home, furniture, and other home items. Most importantly, you need to consider keeping your valuable bond money back in your pocket. You don’t want to lose your deposit for failing to leave the lessor’s home in a good condition, do you? Before the landlord comes looking for reasons to keep your bond, make sure you cover your bases with superior end of lease cleaning Brisbane. If you STILL have problems getting your bond back, you can talk to the RTA about your rights.
Getting your bond back
If end of lease cleaning is a pain in a butt to you, All Aces Cleaning Brisbane can do that job for you. A “bond clean” or “end of lease cleaning” isn’t quite like your average clean. Even if you have the luxury of a regular cleaner at your home, the difference between what she does and what a professional end of lease cleaner does, could mean hundreds or even thousands in returned bond money. Luckily, All Aces are the experts in end of lease cleaning Brisbane.
End of lease cleaning checklist
Kitchen Bond Clean Checklist
- Oven/stove top/ range hood (note that the range can be difficult to dismantle and extremely hard to get very clean)
- Degrease walls, splashbacks, top of rangehood, light fittings, fans and airconditioning vents
- Clean behind the fridge, and if it’s not your fridge, clean inside, scrub crisper section, clean seals
- Defrost and thoroughly clean the freezer
- Empty pantry and cabinets, scrub shelves and make sure it’s clear of any crumbs
- Clean sink, under sink area and, where appropriate, garbage disposal unit
- Wash out bins
Bathroom Bond Clean Checklist
- Wash tiles and scrub any discoloured or mould affected grout
- Clean bath, shower, sink and toilets thoroughly
- Descale shower screens, tiles and toilet bowl
- Polish mirrors and chrome-wear
- Clean cabinets and scrub the under-sink area
- Remove air vent and check for mould or dust, clean thoroughly
General End Of Lease Cleaning Checklist
- Vacuum and mop floors (vacuuming tiles and other hard floors will provide a superior finish over sweeping)
- Clean down all surfaces, including inside cupboards and draws
- Remove any trace of wall decor including Bluetac marks, repair any wall damage
- Clean all windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Remove any rubbish from sheds, under the house or in the ceiling
- Clean walls, door frames, skirting boards, window sills, window tracks and light switches
- Dust ceiling fans and light fittings
- Clean under and behind beds and other heavy furniture
- Repair any damaged bug screens
- Get a professional carpet clean performed on all carpeted rooms
- Perform general maintenance on any white goods/items provided by the landlord, including lint removal from dryers and refuelling the lawn mower
- If the rental property was provided ‘pest free” but an infestation occurred during your lease, you may be required to book an exterminator
Smells like your bond is gone! The BIG OBSTACLE to getting your bond back!
Smoking in the house? Stinky pets? Flatmate left a wet towel somewhere? The quickest way to lose your bond when moving out of a Brisbane rental is to leave behind evidence that you’ve been “naughty” or at least, messy. At All Aces we specialise in removing the smells that cost tenants their bonds. Our Odour Removal service gives you the best possible chance of getting your bond back when your rental property is “on the nose”.
End of lease cleaning Brisbane
Professional cleaning service is recommended if you want to get your bond back from the property owner. Our professional team of Gold Coast, Sunny Coast and Brisbane end of lease cleaners performs thorough cleaning at the most competitive rate. We clean the property from top to bottom. There is no big or small project we cannot clean involving the bathroom, kitchen, laundry, bedrooms, toilet, hallway and entrances, and living areas. We clean houses, units, and apartments.
When we perform bond cleaning involving carpets for Brisbane tenants, we follow three steps. First, we do inspection to see the condition of your carpet. Second, we do pre-conditioning to treat spots and deodorize the carpet. Third and last, we perform steam extraction using latest cleaning technology called RX20 Rotary Jet Steam Extractor.
We have years of experience in move out cleaning in Brisbane and surrounding areas. We know the requirements, guidelines, and the checklists that landlords require when you move out from their property. We have comprehensive and up-to-date checklists, so we won’t miss a thing when we do the cleaning for you. We understand that landlords are finicky when it comes to assessing every nook and cranny of their rented property, but we at All Aces Services make sure that after we perform our cleaning, your landlord won’t find anything to complain about.
It does not matter whether you are moving out of commercial or residential property in Brisbane. We can professionally clean an office, apartment, flat, or house. We have the expertise and experience as well as the latest cleaning technology to get the end of lease cleaning Brisbane job done right the first time we do it.